I got a native tongue from way down south, it sits in the cheek of my gulf coastal mouth - JB
jealouse, i must say. even to be bored at home would be nice right now. i envy your proximity to POC too. that's just not right not to go there. i'm gathersing a list of Good Eats for LV when you get back. TTFN
I hope you are having so much fun Sara Mason! I miss you! Oh..and your background is way cute! :o) Love ya!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
jealouse, i must say. even to be bored at home would be nice right now. i envy your proximity to POC too. that's just not right not to go there.
i'm gathersing a list of Good Eats for LV when you get back. TTFN
I hope you are having so much fun Sara Mason! I miss you! Oh..and your background is way cute! :o) Love ya!
Post a Comment