
I picked this photo for today becasue I am going there tomorrow!!! YAY!!! I love the zoo in New Orleans! Tomorrow we are celebrating Jayden's 2nd birthday and he loves the zoo. The weather is supossed to be 71, which will be fantastic for walking around the zoo. If for some reason the weather man is completely wrong, we will be heading downtown to the Aquarium of the Americas in the French Quarter.
So, my Fun Foto Friday picture is to represent one of my favorite places to go. I have to go at least once a year!
At this zoo...
I have seen priceless faces on little kids when they see the animals, a camel almost spit on me, taken field trips to it, gone with family and friends numberless times, gotten sun burned, attacked by gnats and other bugs (pray they won't be out on Saturday), eaten snow cones and taffy, fed a goat, made faces at a monkey and he made faces back, had fantastic talks with my bestie, marveled at the trees and rolled down monkey hill (and not just when I was little!)... just to mention a few things







No comments:
Post a Comment