I love his red hair and ... which Kelly cut off! Sad day! Now he really looks like a little man!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
What a cute little guy
I forgot to post this on Jayden's 2nd birthday awhile back, so here it is... My cousin Kelly's little man turned 2 and to celebrate we went to the zoo in New Orleans! Here is Jayden standing by one of the FANTASTIC oak trees ...

I love his red hair and ... which Kelly cut off! Sad day! Now he really looks like a little man!
These are the alligators in the Swamp area of the zoo... I really love the zoo, maybe I will go again soon.
I love his red hair and ... which Kelly cut off! Sad day! Now he really looks like a little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
he is really cute!! I love the red hair!!
Post a Comment