Winter 2007...It had been 6 years since I had been in college and 10 years since I had to share a room with anyone. Gulp. I had never lived in the same place with 5 other people either. Was I nuts?!?!? New state, snow, and having to live with 5 people I DIDN'T KNOW!!!
However, I was where I was supposed to be and I was blessed with the BEST roommates EVER! So here we are, clockwise from me... me, Natalie, Brittany, Kim, Erica and Wendy. We had so much fun taking this picture...I think we took at least 300 pictures trying to get everyone in before Scott came over and we had him take it. But those are some fun pictures and great memories!







4 comments:
Awww...Sara Mason I LOVE that picture! You were pretty much one of my BEST ROOMMATES EVER! Love your guts! Miss ya!
That really was a good group, wasn't it? You guys are too cute.
Ohh the memories...I love you and I am glad you were able to move to a new state, deal with the snow and 5 new roommates (who I must say are awesome!) Love you MASON!!!
Erica
BEST roomates EVER?!?! Wow, you like me, huh? :) I'm glad you came General so we could join forces. Love ya! Go gray!
Post a Comment