This picture is from when I went to Norway three years ago. It was taken on May 15th, 2006. Syttende Mai (May 17th) is Norway's constitution/independence day and a huge celebration. They have parades, people wear costumes and their national dress and downtown Oslo is packed! It is also a day that kids (and adults) can eat as many hot dogs and ice creams as they want!! and ice cream in Norway is so stinkin good... so are their hot dogs. Hot dogs are not eaten in buns but are rolled up in these flat potato things. mmmmm... now I want one. Since I can not be in Norway with Marte, Lars, Tinde and Torn, I will have hot dogs and ice cream alone here at home. I also need a Norwegian flag. Anyways... Gratulerer Med Dagen!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Fun Foto Friday
This picture is from when I went to Norway three years ago. It was taken on May 15th, 2006. Syttende Mai (May 17th) is Norway's constitution/independence day and a huge celebration. They have parades, people wear costumes and their national dress and downtown Oslo is packed! It is also a day that kids (and adults) can eat as many hot dogs and ice creams as they want!! and ice cream in Norway is so stinkin good... so are their hot dogs. Hot dogs are not eaten in buns but are rolled up in these flat potato things. mmmmm... now I want one. Since I can not be in Norway with Marte, Lars, Tinde and Torn, I will have hot dogs and ice cream alone here at home. I also need a Norwegian flag. Anyways... Gratulerer Med Dagen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Sara Mason you are so stinkin' cute! Miss your guts!
...I'll go to Norway with you...I'd love to do something exciting like that once in my life. I've never travelled anywhere! My biggest adventure was IDAHO!
Post a Comment