Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun Foto Friday

Cafe du Monde...need I say more?
Seriously, if you have never been to New Orelans and make it down here one day (I recommend the early spring...like end of Feburary or March... or fall ... any time from the end of Sepetember on) this is a must stop. Nothing is better than these yummy powered sugar covered beignet goodness. I like it with chocolate milk or hot chocolate (depending on the time of the year - wait, sometimes it is 85 degrees at Christmas here- so I should say depending on the weather of the day I visit)
This picture makes me want some beignets now... ok, I think I will go get so... so bye yall I am off to New Orleans for the day!

Add Video

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy...that looks so good

Bonnie said...

Oh yes, we love them. We bought a picture in New Orleans of Cafe Du Monde..the only art work Jim has ever picked out for our house. That whole area is so pretty and the one building remind me of a temple. Jackson Square, right? Love it. I recommend the coldest day of the year...whenever that is. And yum is all I can say about the sugar coated little nuggets, indigenous to the area.