Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring Fever

I have a BAD case of it!

The weather has been BEAUTIFUL since Friday...cool (or kinda cold) mornings, but it is in the high 60s the rest of the day. This week it is supposed to get up to the low 70s....ahhhhh spring has sprung. As I said a few sentences ago, I have a bad case of spring fever. Ugh. NOT a good thing. I just want to sit out in the sun on a blanket and read all day. I must concentrate for one more week then I can do just that the whole next week for spring break. I have so much going on this week. I don't want to divulge too much because I might jinx something. But I am going to need some prayers Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Nothing bad is happening...hopefully something great! I will fill yall in later - I promise!

I hope some of yall are having beautiful spring like weather and if you are not, I hope you will have some soon!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hope whatever it is goes GREAT! It most likely will because YOU are great Sara Mason! Miss your guts...no joke! Love you!