You might be asking...you love the who? what? Well, I love the 610 Stompers. They are a group of middle aged men that dress up in funky 1980s short man shorts (in blue), knee socks with the 2 stripes on top (my dad had these socks!), oh and the gold sparkly shoes are the best! Now, you might be wondering, why are these guys dressed like this? The answer...to dance!!! I can't explain it, you have to see the video to understand. Maybe it is just me, maybe it is because the are from the city I love, New Orleans, maybe they just make me smile. I don't know... I just love the 610 Stompers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy the two videos...hope you get a chuckle or they make you smile too! :)
This is one is during the great Superbowl 2010! At the Buddy D parade....
This was at the NO Hornets game the other day...







1 comment:
Ok you are not the only one!! THEY ARE GREAT!! :-P
Post a Comment