I HATE being sick!
I truly believe with all my heart that first grade is a breeding ground for sick germs. I am yet again sick....stuffy nose, sore throat, etc... on Thursday I felt like I picked up the flu from my little ones this past week (2 were out with it). It was so bad that my teacher told me I looked green and sent me home before school started. I slept the day away and woke up feeling better....however, I missed the Halloween party at school....bummer.
I have been told my first year of teaching will break me with being sick and then I will become this amazing immune super human to all little kid illnesses.... I am wondering if student teaching will count for part of my first year?
Sorry for whining... I can get like that when I don't feel so hot. I am off for some Theraflu night time....
I truly believe with all my heart that first grade is a breeding ground for sick germs. I am yet again sick....stuffy nose, sore throat, etc... on Thursday I felt like I picked up the flu from my little ones this past week (2 were out with it). It was so bad that my teacher told me I looked green and sent me home before school started. I slept the day away and woke up feeling better....however, I missed the Halloween party at school....bummer.
I have been told my first year of teaching will break me with being sick and then I will become this amazing immune super human to all little kid illnesses.... I am wondering if student teaching will count for part of my first year?
Sorry for whining... I can get like that when I don't feel so hot. I am off for some Theraflu night time....







3 comments:
Get well soon, Sara! Jim is sick too so I am keeping my fingers crossed he doesn't share with me!
Hey Sara Mason! Sorry you're sick...I just miss you. When does student teaching technically end and what happens after that?? Take care, okay? Love your guts!
FYI kids are gross!!! you seriously need to remember to wash thyself all the time. just remember your lotion, too.
maybe that will be your christmas present: loads of sanitizing products like sanny wipes, lysol spray, and more!!!
:O)
Post a Comment