So, I saw the movie this past week.

What I was expecting...no.
Was it good...yes.
Would I see it again....not in theaters, but when it comes to Redbox for a buck, sure
Will I buy it.... possibly
I was a bit disappointed with the movie. Don't get me wrong, I liked it. However I don't like how much things were changed from the book. They played up the bad vampires too much. In the book, they didn't even show up until the end! I know, I know... it's hard to fit 700 + pages into 2 hours, but it was little details...like Edwards car, Bella's prom shoe, the first kiss (it was by her truck not her bedroom),"spider monkey" etc...
I really don't want to rant and rave about the thing I didn't like and I am sorry I have, so in short, the book is a MILLION TIMES better than the movie.
Please let me tell you what I did like:
I really don't want to rant and rave about the thing I didn't like and I am sorry I have, so in short, the book is a MILLION TIMES better than the movie.
Please let me tell you what I did like:
Charlie made me laugh...I didn't think he was that funny
I seemed to laugh quite a bit throughout the movie actually, I don't remember doing that when reading the book ... I like to laugh
Emmett....HOT HOT HOT
Forget team Edward and team Jacob ... I am now on TEAM EMMETT!
The baseball game.... it is my favorite in the book and the movie
Quote: Do you think she likes Italian? Here name is Bella!
Mike Dexter is Dr Cullen.... if you have see Can't Hardly Wait, you will know who Mike Dexter is
Dancing around the fire in the ballet studio
Alice 'taking care' of James

GO TEAM EMMETT!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment