Here is a survey I got from my old roomie for Judson, Jennifer, and thought it was fun...
Four family members:
Mom, Robin, Nana, hmmm... how do I pic from the rest?
ayFour places that I go to over and over:
Kesterson ES, home, Target and the Strip (for all the free things to do and people watching...oh so fun!)
Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
David is the only person I get emails from daily and they are just forwards ... I guess Mom, Lynley and BYUI student updates (sad I know)
Four of my favorite places to eat:
In N Out, Port O' Call, Golden Spoon, Waffle House
Four places I would rather be right now:
London, Norway, Florida Keys, home
Four TV shows I watch over and over:
Reba, One Tree Hill, Army Wives, Friends
Four things in the room I'm in:
Fan, Cat (my roommate not the animal), bed, fatty Diet Coke
Four concerts I've been to:
NKOTB, Jimmy Buffet, Boys II Men, Kenny Chesney,
Four things on my calendar:
Cat's Birthday, Last day of student teaching, Job Interview with CCSD, Jenn's Birthday
Four fears:
Obama being elected (can that count as 4??), being struck by lightning, being alone, creepy guys in masks telling me what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
Four things in your purse or wallet:
Cash, Credit Card, Camera, Tootsie Rolls
Four chores you hate doing:
Folding laundry, washing windows, mopping, sweeping
Four favorite animals:
Cats, alligators, moose, giraffe
Four speed dials on your cell phone:
I don't use my speed dial
Four places you have called home:
Waveland, Rexburg, Las Vegas, Hattiesburg
Four favorite pieces of jewelry:
Sapphire ring, diamond necklace, bling stud earrings, pearls
Four websites you visit:
My blog, facebook, myspace, gmail
Four people who have been in your car:
Cat, Nicole, Andra, Lynley
Four things you are wearing:
Green shirt, earrings, pj pants, undershirt
Four things you are looking forward to:
end of student teaching, getting a job, visiting home, and Europe 2009
Four favorite types of candy:
Twix, starburst, Orbitz gum, tootsie rolls
Four sports teams you like:
Saints, Braves, any college football team, Seawolves
Four things found in your fridge:
Tortillas, cheese, ham, cottage cheese
Four rituals you do daily:
shower, brush teeth, check email, yoga pushups
Four things currently within reach:
Fatty Diet Coke, Dan in Real Life DVD, scriptures, my huggy bear (my bear I have had since I was a baby)
Four things you know how to cook:
Green chili enchiladas, gumbo, yummy homemade mac and cheese, lasagna
Four Halloween costumes you've worn:
witch, little orphan annie, ummm... I can't remember back that far
Four Favorite Movies:
Sweet Home Alabama, Steel Magnolias, Cars, Dead Poets Society
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
you make me smile!!!
:O)
Post a Comment