I got a native tongue from way down south, it sits in the cheek of my gulf coastal mouth - JB
Sara Mason you pretty much just made my whole day!!
Wow, how fun! I LOVE the tights and shoes!! You are going to be the cutest________ with those two items as part of your costume. I love it!
Love Love Love the tights. I'm glad that you got to get all dressed up for Halloween. I hope that you have an awesome Friday day and evening.:O)
Oooo....mama! Those are some sexy legs!!!! By the way when are we planning on getting together for our girl reunion?
Ok so where is a pic of the whole costume??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sara Mason you pretty much just made my whole day!!
Wow, how fun! I LOVE the tights and shoes!! You are going to be the cutest________ with those two items as part of your costume. I love it!
Love Love Love the tights. I'm glad that you got to get all dressed up for Halloween. I hope that you have an awesome Friday day and evening.
:O)
Oooo....mama! Those are some sexy legs!!!! By the way when are we planning on getting together for our girl reunion?
Ok so where is a pic of the whole costume??
Post a Comment