Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Yay for sun and heat!
I am so thankful at this moment for being in Las Vegas! One of my friends still in Rexburg told me they are expecting snow this weekend. The temperatures there are in the 40s (high) and the 20s (low). I am happy for low to mid 80s with a nice breeze... even when it gets into the mid 90s still! YAY heat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
i am so glad that you are in vegas, too. and it's fabulous heat-wise here as well. we have these awesome cool nights, and then we warm up in the day, only to cool off again in the evening.
can't wait to see you soon!
Sara Mason! That is not very nice behavior, bragging about the weather and all...;o)! I have a built in heater and I am still starting to freeze. I just miss you! (Oh...and I know you secretly miss Rexburg-deep down inside.) Love your guts!
Post a Comment