It is so cute when the wind blows and the bats "fly"! I am not bragging but it is the talk of the school about how cute it is!!!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
October is here.....
October is a fun month. My students are already buzzing about Halloween...and there are still 30 days to go. For the last two days during reading centers, I gave them a craft project to break up the usual routine and a little bit of fun. And I needed a new bulletin board for outside the classroom. Here is the result....

It is so cute when the wind blows and the bats "fly"! I am not bragging but it is the talk of the school about how cute it is!!!
It is so cute when the wind blows and the bats "fly"! I am not bragging but it is the talk of the school about how cute it is!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I think it is a way cute bulleting board!! :-) I love how each pumkin is different!! It makes it so cute!! :-D
Post a Comment