Sariah told me to watch this video. After seeing it, I could not let yall go through life without watching it too. It really is the WORST music video EVER! And the words to the song are not much better! Enjoy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
All I can say is "WOW!" Thanks for making my day! It reminds me of N-sync.:) Anyway, thanks for the congrats. I appreciate that! How's teaching going? Emily says you love it. Anyhow, have a great day.
um, that's 3 minutes and 43 seconds i will never have back.
do people just sit around on youtube all day and find this stuff?
i request something very interesting and funny as your next youtube post.
or maybe i should post some video and you could watch it? maybe the girl and boy will both have incredibly large hair, spandex clothing, and platforms. that's what i'm looking for, let me know what you find.
Post a Comment