Ok, so I posted a few weeks back about my fave group New Kids on the Block...this Saturday is the concert here in Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay. Well my oh so awesome mom sent me money for my birthday to buy a ticket to the concert. I know my mom completely rocks! Well, I have been hesitant to buy my ticket... for one I would have to go ALONE... and as much as I LOVE the New Kids, going to a concert such as this alone would not be the coolest thing to do. I mean I would be all excited, and would have no one to share it with...not cool. (All my friends are poor student teachers!) So I have been watching concert clips on YouTube that have been recorded by other people... thank you digital cameras! Here is a clip (or 2) for you to enjoy!!!
Seriously, what is up with Joey's smiley face jacket???
Now, seriously, these video clips are better than what I would see from the seat I could get. SO... I made a pro/con list to help me decide to buy a ticket or not.
Pros: HEllO! It's NKOTB!... The new cd rocks and I have a few old faves I would hear them sing
Cons: ALONE! ... $85 for nose bleed tickets and I would need binoculars ... loud, seriously girls screech when they scream, I know, I am guilty of it ... did I mention I would have to go ALONE????
Well, I decided cons out weighted the pros... sad I know, but my roomie Jenn from Judson College has front row seats to the Atlanta concert and promised to send me pictures.. I am cool with that.
Also, I have amazing friends here, Sariah, Nicole, Cat and I had planned on going to Mandalay Bay on Saturday to try and catch a glimpse of them ... this is stalking and could lead to jail time if we are not careful.. we decided it was worth the risk! And besides we are all pretty stealthy.
UNTIL.......a little bird told me that NKOTB were hosting an after party at LAX night club at the Luxor.... SWEET! We are already on the VIP guest list and will get to see them without risking jail time. even better! Now I get to get up close and personal with them as I will maneuver myself to where they are in the club ... OH YEAH! or so that is the plan. So, now I have to go buy a new outfit!
YAY shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment