Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Night at the (Wax) Museum

Since Friday was a staff development day, the girls and I decided to have a bit of fun of Thursday night. It was nice not having to plan lessons. Well, we had 2 for 1 coupons to Madame Tussauds at the Venetian. You've gotta love 2 for 1! The other girls had never been to a wax museum and were a bit hesitant. I had to reassure them that a good time would be had by all! When in the end everyone was happy they had gone. We got there about 2 hours before closing and there was hardly anyone there...oh so nice! Most of the time it was like we had the whole place to ourselves! Here are some pictures from our night at the (wax) museum... luckily we weren't there after closing to find out if they would really come alive!
Getting ready to go out
Sariah and Cat in the car
Cat, Nicole and I waiting to leave

I am getting a little tired of this greeting me everytime I open a door
Sariah, Matthew is a taken man now...that really isn't appropriate!
Nicole loves Johnny
Sariah loves Oprah
Me not so much

George is a VERY lucky man in the next couple of photos:
Mrs. Clooney
A kiss for the groom...I had already changed from my gown....
Sariah loves being Mrs. Clooney
Another Mrs. Clooney

Shootin hoops with Shaq...he had nothing on me
I never thought I would ever play ball with the Babe
No Tiger the putter would be better than the 9 iron...Nicole giving Tiger golf pointers
Two is better than one ... beat that Evil Knievel
We have found Simon's replacement....Cat McCauley!
No Lenny, I said to play this note! Why do rock stars think they know EVERYTHING??
Nicole getting the King's autograph
Michael is looking a bit jealous that Sariah can do his moves better than he can
I would love to dance with you Tony, but my Nana will be jealous!
My new BFF... Old Blue Eyes himself... Frank Sanatra!
Nicole tasting what Lucy was cooking up
Cat LOVES G.W.
Wow the founding fathers were tall....
Give me some knuckles Abe
Our first trip to the moon
Posing with the Kennedy's
A new look we picked up from Elvis
Well, we TRIED to do the lip thing....we will leave that one to the King
Me and Cat on the Balcony at the Venetian

3 comments:

Emily said...

Sara Mason you're just too funny! Looks like you had a joyous time at the wax museum. You're a brave soul. I would have been too scared to touch them! Anyway, I just love you lots! Hope you're doing just fantastic!

Bonnie said...

What fun evening. The wax looks pretty good! Love the fun things of Las Vegas...no place quite like it.

Lynley said...

so jealous. i'm glad you're having fantastic times with fantastic friends.