I'm BORING!
Really, I am trying not to be. I'm home. Visiting with the fam. Going through all my boxes trying to downsize. I did dog sit this past weekend. That really wasn't too exciting. Just me and Brat sitting on the couch watching tv. Well I watched tv, Brat slept. Oh we did go for a walk to the beach...that was the most exciting thing we did.
Oh tonight I did go to Gulfport and visited with James, Krissy and Streett. He is so stinking cute. Starting to walk. Loved when I did this little piggy...he has the greatest laugh! And he can say my name! YAY me! And I am a bit stoked that I may get to watch him while Krissy and James go to Dallas for the Cotton Bowl over New Years (Go Rebels!!!)... James' mom is suppossed to watch him but maybe I will get lucky and get to spend 3 days with the little guy!
Next Wednesday Adrienne and I are going to get our hair cut... should I get a trim or do something new and exciting??? Opinions welcome!
I am applying like crazy to districts everywhere... as I noted in my previous post. No calls yet, but some have contacted my references, so that is a good sign. Right? I think so.
I am trying to get all my cousins together to go to Christmas in the Oaks in New Orleans. (Oh it is now called Celebration in the Oaks... you know all the politically correct junk- I still call it Christmas...) It is seriously my favorite part of the all the holiday festivities.
So that is all for today. I will try to be a bit more exciting. I promise!
Cheerio!







No comments:
Post a Comment