Saturday, December 6, 2008

Leaving Las Vegas



Well, a week ago I left Las Vegas...one moment please, I have to wipe the tears away.

Ok, yes it was very sad. In the short time I lived in Vegas, I grew to love the city. I tried to utilize every spare moment I had to take in all the city/area had to offer. I think I did pretty good at exploring and discovering all the beauty and excitement Las Vegas has to offer. I wouldn't have minded staying a little longer, but the earliest I could get a job there is mid January. So I could end up back there if nothing else comes along before then.

After leaving Vegas, I spent a few days in Dallas at Cat's house. It was pretty fun. Now I am home...blah. I am dog sitting for Aunt Kim while she and Mark are in Oxford for a wedding. Other than hanging out with the dog, I have been nonstop applying for jobs. I have been applying EVERYWHERE... Texas, Arizona, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virgina, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, New York, Washington DC, just to list a few.

Well, that's all I have to say about that! I need to watch the Bama/Florida game!

Later Gators

No comments: