Hey Yall!
I just wanted to let you now that I am still alive. Right now I am somewhere in Oklahoma for the day - Cat and I are hanging out with Kelsie Jo at the college she goes to. Cat and I were laughing at how here we are college graduates and what do we do... get up before the sun rises to go to class with Kelsie Jo. Nuts I know. But we are having fun hanging out in the library while KJ is in her oh so full history class.
Later today we will be going to the famous Jones BBQ... well it is famous if you live in the Denison/Sherman/McKinney Texas area. I am stoked, I love some good BBQ. Tomorrow we are heading into Dallas to watch Kidd Kraddic in the Morning radio show being broadcast. I have listened to the show for almost 10 years, so this will be exciting to get to see it live. Maybe if we are lucky, we may get to be on air. This is our goal for tomorrow. So, if you are somewhere where a station broadcast them, listen up becasue we could be on the radio. After KKITM, Kj, Cat and I are heading to Cats mom's book club meeting. It's a big thing... she said usually about 40 or so people show up. I haven't read or heard of the book they are going over (I don't remember the name), so I won't be able to give much imput. Oh well. They are going to have these amazing crousiants and chicken salad, so that will be good. :)
After Tuesday, plans have not been made... maybe we will just sleep in :)
That's all for now folks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I am very happy to know that you are still alive. I was worried there for a while. Sounds like you're just having way too much fun!! Are you heading home at all? Do you know where you're gonna be in January yet?? Anyway I hope you're having a FANTASTIC day! I just love you!
you should let me know what book it is and what they say about it. you know me, book nerd!
also, chicky salad? you should get me some recipes while you're there, too.
i'm glad you're having a great time. miss ya, but knowing you're happy and safe is comforting.
:O)
Sara Mason-you are always having such cool/fun sounding adventures...and you just sound so happy happy! I just miss you and hope your Thanksgiving was so stinkin' fun! Love your guts!
Post a Comment