Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I've been TAGGED

Ok, so I am VERY slow at responding to these things, but way back at the beginning of December, Wendy picture tagged me. Now I am supposed to show you the 4th picture in the 4th file on my computer, so here you go....

It's Amanda and Erica during summer semester 2007...wow that was forever ago. Now I don't know exactly what these girls are doing or looking at, but I am sure it was funny, because we always had a good time! This was the second semester Erica and I lived together and at this time we were room roommates. This is also the semester I met Amanda!

Now I am not going to "tag" anyone, but if you feel the need to do this and share the 4th picture in the 4th file (or something like that) than please share and consider yourself "TAGGED"!

1 comment:

laura.elizabeth said...

Tag me, Tag me! Actually, Robert recently moved all of our pictures and to be honest, I am having a hard time finding them. But what a fun idea- I love pictures- they are just a tiny peak into other peoples life.