Monday, August 24, 2009

My New Apartment

Well here are some pictures from the day I moved into my apartment. There is no furniture and some boxes laying around. I will take some pictures of it furnished this weekend.

My Bedroom

The bathroom

My TINY kitchen

the hallway

my living room at a funny angle

I do have fireplace/gas heater to the right of all my junk in the living room picture. There is more living room behind me (not too much more but a bit more)

I LOVE my hardwood floors!!!

Oh PS notice my rocking awesome hudson's dirt cheap $7 purse (it was originally $80s!)

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Awesome, can't wait to see how you have fixed it up! So happy for you!

Brittany Sorensen said...

Haha even before reading anything on your blog today I looked at the pictures...first thing I noticed was your cute purse! Jealous!

The Shields Family.... said...

CUTE!! I love the Flooring too!! Now we are all waiting on decorated pictures!! And your class room all set up pictures!! :-D But I am glad everything is going so good for you!! It sounds like it is all fallinging into place!! So have you checked out the ward up there?? Is there alot of singles??

Kim said...

I love your cute apartment!! And I totally noticed the purse too. Lol.