During the last week of school, I woke up Tuesday morning (1 a.m. to be exact) with a fever of 101.9, gross. It didn't break until 4 a.m. and I got an hour of sleep before my alarm clock went off. I was feeling better so I got dressed and went to work. (I was trying to be the good employee and not call in during the last week of school) Once I was at school, my body was feeling achy, but I was feverless. I went and talked to the school nurse (luckily, she was at our school that morning!) and she recommended that I go see a doctor, so I did. After swabbing for this and that and drawing some blood, he decided I had a viral infection and was contagious and should stay home at least two days or longer if I was still running a fever on Friday...sweet! Well, I called and talked to my principal to let her know and I headed home to lay on the couch, drink fluids and monitor my fever. The doc said I would not be contagious once my fever had disappeared for 24 hours...luckily, the last time I had a fever was Wednesday morning. Now here was my problem: do I go back to work on Thursday since I was no longer contagious or do I stay home another day (I had a doctors excuse) and go to the state championship high school baseball games with Leanne and fam to watch Sumrall and later that evening with my cousin Jen and fam to watch my shortie (Bryce) play with St. Stanislaus? HELLO!!! No brainer...follow the doctors orders! I had a blast at the ball field all day (seriously 10am to 10pm) The only problem, I got sunburned. I avoided my principal as much as possible to dodge any questions.
The out come of the games...South State swept the championship games!!! Way to go Sumrall, Petal, St. Stanislaus, Long Beach, Richland and St Alyousos (I butchered the spelling of that one)
Molly
Lucy Goose
Sumrall - 3A state champs three years in a row!
Bryce tossing the ball
St Stanislaus 4A state champs!
Liv, Bryce and Bryce...proud sister and daddy
my shortie!
(who is taller than me, and still growing - but I will always call him shortie)
The out come of the games...South State swept the championship games!!! Way to go Sumrall, Petal, St. Stanislaus, Long Beach, Richland and St Alyousos (I butchered the spelling of that one)
(who is taller than me, and still growing - but I will always call him shortie)







1 comment:
HOLY COW!! When did he grow up?!? I can not believe he is so big!!
Post a Comment