"Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change a girls life"
Really? It worked for Cinderella, can it work for me? I need to find those glass slippers that have Prince Charming attached to them. I love shoes, but with all the pairs I have bought, I haven't found a pair yet that has changed my life. However, while on vacation this past weekend, I did find these little beauties! I had fun trying them on, but sadly I had to leave them behind. Why you may ask...why they are Jimmy Choo's and Manolo Blahnik's...that's why! My teacher budget does not allow for these shoes...maybe I need a new profession. I don't think they would have completely changed my life, but when they were on my feet, they brought a smile to my face. Oh Jimmy, Oh Manolo, why can't you make shoes for a working girls budget? So, I am on the hunt now for a pair of shoes that will make me feel like Cinderella...but on my payless/clearance rack budget. In the meantime, I will have fun trying these on!













1 comment:
I LOVE the 2nd pair!! :-D Oh sooooo CUTE!!
Post a Comment