Saturday, May 8, 2010

Extra! Extra! Class Photo is finally in!

My first class photo...now noone can deny that I was their teacher now that it has been recorded on film.

So, here are all my little munchkins...minus two - Faith and Lewis were absent on picture day!

Front row: Jayda, Aidan, Abbie, Jaqualun, Jalynn, Camren, Brandon, Richard
Middle row: Alexis, Destiny, Kira, Camden, Laniya, Xavien, Avarius, Tomiyia
Back row: Troyce, Chaquarian, India, Zyria, Nadeia, Braylan, Damorious, Antonio
and Ms. Pate and I!

If you can't pronounce some of the names, don't worry, it took me a couple of weeks to get them all right!

I have a really big class, 27 in all. I personally feel this is too many, especially when Ms. Pate is out. But somehow they have all learned something this year. Maybe I am an ok teacher. I am anxiously counting down the days until they are off for summer break - 16 more school days to go! We get out on Memorial Day, thanks to the stinkin snow day we had back in February. Oh well.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You are so cute Sara Mason! I love it! :)

I got your note in the mail today and it made me oh so happy! I love your guts!