However, there was a shoe section. Oh yeah! and I did happen to fall slightly in love or lust with this one pair. They are gray with about a 4" heel and they were comfy! I would have bought them except they were ON SALE for $315! But they are Manolo Blahnik. Oh well, I can always go try them on and they will be mine for that moment. :)
Thursday, September 4, 2008
$315 on sale!
So Cat and I were window shopping at the outlet mall on Las Vegas Blvd. And we came upon the designer clothing outlet, so we went in. Most of the clothes were U-G-L-Y, ugly. And way way way over priced. But I am not the one wearing them and those that normally do usually get them for free just so they can say I am wearing so and so while prancing down the red carpet. Oh and these clothes would only look good on those same people and sometimes they don't even look good in them.
However, there was a shoe section. Oh yeah! and I did happen to fall slightly in love or lust with this one pair. They are gray with about a 4" heel and they were comfy! I would have bought them except they were ON SALE for $315! But they are Manolo Blahnik. Oh well, I can always go try them on and they will be mine for that moment. :)

However, there was a shoe section. Oh yeah! and I did happen to fall slightly in love or lust with this one pair. They are gray with about a 4" heel and they were comfy! I would have bought them except they were ON SALE for $315! But they are Manolo Blahnik. Oh well, I can always go try them on and they will be mine for that moment. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
um, shoes??? where was i? how come you are never up for this kind of fun shopping when i'm around? i see. it's just for the fun vegas friends. well, you better get ready, b/c next time i come down, we're going shoe shopping at some place like this, and you will try on more cute shoes, and i will too.
i'm just jealous, but life goes one right?
Post a Comment