Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My First Podcast!!

As I have said before, I am in a technology classroom... and it is way cool. Right now we are reviewing the letters of the alphabet. I decided to have them make a picture using KidPix for each letter of the alphabet... and it was easy to divide the letters up since I only have 13 students! When they were finished, I had each one of them record their name and what they drew...they loved it! Here is our finished product... Enjoy!

Click on the link to see!

http://my.ccsd.net/podcasts/1837684467.mov

2 comments:

JennaG said...

Hey chicky! love ya and miss ya! Glad to see your having fun. Hope you have a city to teach in after ike passes.

Lynley said...

what's up with the big black squares on your web thing? let's pray for houston to be OK. it should be interesting to see it afterwards.