Then...

Now...

Anyways, I know you have all heard me talking about the most exciting new I have heard this year.... NKOTB reuniting, recording a new CD and going on tour!!!! WooHoo!!!! This fantastic news was sent via text early one morning by my cousin Jen. I was a bit grumpy for being woken by a text before my alarm went off, but when I read it I basically jumped out of bed and started singing and dancing. This made my day, week, month and year!! It was almost as exciting as when I found out they were going on tour and were coming to Vegas while I am living here...which I am hoping to get a ticket to the show (I am going to try to win one on the radio and if I don't I will have to eat ramen noodles for the rest of the time I am here so I can buy one - Have I ever mentioned I hate being a poor college student... but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and a paycheck! YES!) I have to say too that I am jealous that my roommate from my freshman year of college at Judson, Jenn has front row tickets to the show in Atlanta! I am oh so green with envy.

So, their new CD is out...and it is pretty good. I haven't bought it yet, but I did download it for free on Ruckus (a music thing for college students but you can't burn it or put it on an IPod - but it is like having a radio on your computer and you pick your own playlist). I have to say I was impressed with it. There are only a couple of songs (like 4 out of 17) that I am not 100% thrilled with, but the rest I practically know all the words already!! Oh and they have out two videos out right now...one for Summertime and the other is for Single. Here are the links to the videos just in case you want to take a peek at them! :)
Summertime ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25qiZy7vmqY
Single ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-fy9zVWFnE
Oh and they filmed the video to Single here in Las Vegas at the Jet Nightclub at the Mirage...I found out it was filmed the weekend before I flew out here....bummer!!!
So that is my little rant on New Kids on the Block. I know as I said before I am a dork, but its ok. :)







1 comment:
not a dork, just OBSESSED. i think you may have a little problem. you might need to attend some kind of NKOTB intervention or something. at least it's not southpark or the simpsons or something. but you did really, REALLY like nsync didn't you. hmmmm. young blonde dudes. it makes me think...
Post a Comment