Monday, June 29, 2009

Lunch with the Girls

The other day, I had the opportunity to go to lunch with 3 of my best friends from high school. I met all of them my freshman year, when I transferred to Bay High. That was 16 years ago! We have all done a great job at keeping in touch over as life has taken us in different directions. Once again we are now living within an hour of each other.
Luckily, this day Paula had the day off of work (and it was her birthday), Jenny was able to take a lunch (she's a vet and is always busy with her patients) and Leanne was on the coast for the day (she lives in the Hattiesburg area)...and I of course am always free since it is summer (and I wasn't off at a job fair somewhere). So we made a plan to go to lunch. We decided on J's, this great little restaurant in Waveland. We had such a great time talking about old times and what is going on in our lives now. I know I can talk, but put the 4 of us together and you can hardly get a word in, there wasn't a silent moment!
It was such a bright and sunny day! Luckily I had my sunglasses and didn't squint!!
Me, Jenny, Leanne and Paula

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

How fun!

Sara are you looking for a job now or what?

I bet y'all are hot is all I can say.

Jim was asking me if you guys rebuilt on your property...I wasn't sure??

Bonnie said...

Thanks for the update! Good luck with finding a job soon!

Here is a fun post from Jennifer about Chloe

http://thelifeandtimesofmissjen.blogspot.com/2009/06/knock-knock-whos-there-its-chloe.html