So O had a water party. Jen and Bryce built this cool slip and slid that had a waterfall. They made it out of PVC pipe. The kids had so much fun!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Olivia Turns 10!!!!
On May 10th, O turned 10...her Golden Birthday. I tried to win Jonas Brother tickets for her, but no luck. But that would have been by far the coolest gift she got. Instead I am making her gift...which I still am. I will post pictures when it is done. Isn't the cake pretty sweet...Jen made it. She is such the baker! All the seashells are made from chocolate...


S loved the slip and slide! It took him awhile to warm up to the idea but all of a sudden he walked under the water and got on his tummy. He tried crawling to get to the end but the kids gave him a push! Over all the day was perfect. I think O completely loved her 10th birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment