Saturday, July 19, 2008

Graduation

Well, last night ended my time at BYUI...tears are starting to form. It was exciting, happy and sad all at the same time. My mom and Nana flew in from Mississippi and my cousins kids, Bryce and Livi, were able to come over from Wyoming where they are visiting their grandpa, my uncle Jeff. My bestest friend ever, Lynley, drove up from St. George to celebrate this exciting time with me. Her camera had a little run in with the concrete so I won't have all the fun pictures from it for awhile ... sad day! But here are a few that I do have! When I get more I will post them!

Me and my mom


Me and Livi

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations, Sara...this was difficult to do and you did it! Way to go! Enjoy LV!

Emily said...

SARA MASON!! Way to go! You're a total super star! I'm sad I missed it! I just love you!!

Randomanda said...

YEA!!! HAPPY GRADUATION! That is so awesome. Congrats.

Randomanda said...

OH! And I finished that book. IT WAS GREAT! You should pick it up.

Wendy said...

Go Sara!! Woohoo! You're my hero...hey, you look pretty foxy in your graduation gown! ;o) Hehe...thanks for trying it on for us so I could see you all official and everything. I just love you! Take care.