Saturday, July 26, 2008

Praxis Scores Are In

Well after weeks and weeks of waiting for my praxis scores to come in ... they finally arrived. I took both the Praxis II and the Praxis PLT test on the same day. That was a VERY stressful day. I walked out of the Praxis II test very confident and knew I had passed. When I walked out of the Praxis PLT test, I was ready to cry becasue I knew I wasn't going to pass. I wasn't the only one to feel that way either. Several of my classmates felt the same way and we figured at least we would have each other for support when we went to retake it. I havent' heard from any of the other girls on how they did....but ..... I PASSED BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! I called my mom yesterday and she said she had opened the letter and said I passed both. I made her read the entire thing to me because I didn't or couldn't believe it. I just have to say a huge weight has been lifed of my shoulders now that I don't have to worry about retaking the PLT test!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Sara Mason you're such a superstar!! I hate to point it out, but I'm pretty sure I told you that you passed...Anyway good job!! I hope you're doing fantastic!! I just miss you! Love ya!

Bonnie said...

That is amazing! Sara, you rock! Enjoy your time with your mom at home! I am suddenly missing the MS I remember before Katrina!