
Ok, so Cat, Kelsie and I were in Idaho Falls tonight. On the way home we were discussing tomorrows plans and we started talking about how we should have planned a road trip for the long weekend. I know Idaho Falls is supposed to have the greatest fireworks display west of the Mississippi and how could we think of missing that! Right? Wrong...we decided to go to Vegas... I know crazy but I am home packing and we are taking off in a couple of hours ... I am so excited! Thanks to Cat's sister Sarah we have a free place to stay! Always a plus. Also Cat and I will get to check out our apartment for next semester. So... Viva Las Vegas Baby.... I will write when we get back to let you know how the weekend went!







3 comments:
Sounds like you are having a great summer! We lived in Vegas for 3 years~you will not be bored~I promise.
key to why i like jacob better
*SHE CAN HAVE A LIFE!! if she chooses edward, (merh) she would have to ostracize her parents, family and friends. Plus.. Jacob is more fun. muah ha ha.
I am reading new moon again. I am SO STOKED FOR THIS BOOK! kjdhffhjgkl;fdjd (me so stoked)
later
did you get this paper from aqua poppy? i have to let chels know if you did. i'm so glad you stopped by on your way down. now all i have to do is find my way up yunder next week and we can rock out in rexburg!!! okay, maybe not rock out, but hang anyhow!
Post a Comment