
Sunday, June 1, 2008
BYUI Traditions
At BYUI it is a tradition to dine at Big Judd's ... nothing like greasy burgers, fries, good friends and memories! (Andra outside Big Judd's)
The original Big Judd's is located in Archer, Idaho...a VERY small town about 10 miles from Rexburg. There are mainly farms there, a few houses and a General Store that is also the US Post Office...like I said VERY small town.
We arrived there around 6 o'clock and there was actually empty parking spots! That didn't last for long....as soon as we were out of the car, five more cars pulled up packed full of BYUI students! Luckily we were seated and food ordered before the large group that came in after us were seated. I love the buzz at Big Judd's ... friends laughing, talking, couples on dates, families out for dinner....and the cute waiter didn't hurt! Andra and I shared the bacon cheese burger...
I know it looks messy...it was and oh so delicious! We went here for dinner before heading to the 1964 ...the Tribute (they are a Beatles tribute band) concert that wrapped up spirit week.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
but is it better than Port O Call? ;o)
Post a Comment