
Ok, I know I can be a slacker with birthdays so I though I would say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a few of my family and friends that were born in June....
Happy 21st Birthday Kelly!!!!!

This is Kelly and her little one Jayden
Over the past 21 years I have watched Kel grow into the wonderful woman that she is today!
Happy 1st Birthday Streett!

Street is my cousin Krissy's little boy...He has grown up so much since I saw him last in December...I wish I was closer to home!
Happy Birthday Erica!
Erica was one of my first roommates here at BYUI. We roomed together for two semesters and last semester she lived in the apartment above me. She is now in Provo with her husband David ... and my life is not as lively since she has graduated and gotten married. I love your guts Erica Meacham Smith....Miss you tons!!!







1 comment:
Ummm, that picture of you in your "about me" section looks an aweful lot like some that i NEVER GOT TO SEE!!!!
Hmmm, maybe you could email them to me. Or I could just steal your computer.
Post a Comment