As I said in my previous post... Holli, Em and I went to Yellowstone on Saturday. It was my first time going, and I am ready to go back! It was so BEAUTIFUL! As we were driving around and while waiting on the herd of buffalo, I had time to think and to ponder about the great beauty I had surrounded myself in for the day. There were so many things amazing things to look at, other than the shedding buffalo (I am really not a fan of this animal - I think they are now below the llama on my list). So, I just wanted to share some of the pictures that I took on Saturday, so you can enjoy the beauty of Yellowstone and Teton national parks. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Beautiful photos and I love the Tetons. Our friend that baptized us used to live there as a young man and kept the family home until shortly before he died. We visited him there and it was heaven!
WOW! I love it. I am such a nature lover- pictures of this just make my heart swell. I am so glad you had a chance to go to Yellowstone- it is definitely on my bucket list. I am glad you are doing well. Enjoying summer and school life.
the llama?! what do you have against it? the spitting? the pack animal nature? you do make this place look wonderful. i'm sure, in the warm summer months, it's great. i've only been there once and i didn't get to spend the kind of time there that i wanted. i should revisit it when i come to see you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment