I am becoming very impatient. I just want to know my student teaching placement! I know I am going to Las Vegas, but I do not know what grade or school yet. Last semester some of the girls didn't receive their placement until they were already in Vegas and were going to start in two days! The people staying local and those going to Salt Lake all know....ugh! Patience is a virtue and I need to work on it.
Ok I am finished gripping.
On the up side I will be moving to Vegas in 71 days!!! For that I am excited! I do know who my 3 roommates will be and we are going out to dinner next week to bond. They are all great girls. Cat is an elementary ed major, like myself. Andrea and Daisy are both early childhood special education majors. I have had several classes with all three and I am so excited to room with them.
Right now we have just hit mid terms (which I have none ... woo hoo!) and I realized today that there are only 6 weeks (as of tomorrow) left of the semester. Wow has the time flown! Well I am heading out to watch the sunset over the mountains!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Sara,
I love Vegas and hope you will too. I am glad you know who you will be rooming with- I am sure it will be awesome. I am sorry you don't know your assignment yet, I KNOW how hard it can be to wait- it seems to be my lot in life! Happy (non) midterms week!
Hey Sara! Isn't waiting the pits? Honestly it is so hard. But soon time will fly by and you will be in Las Vegas and having a ball. We lived there for 3 years in fact Jen was born there. Rode down the strip from the hospital to get home. That was 36 years ago and it is an entirely new place since then. It will be interesting to see how you like big city life.
Post a Comment