I love water! And after the past few days I have learned to appreciate it more than ever! One of the sprinkler pipes in my complex broke and for the past two days they have had the water turned off to my building....not fun let me tell you. The apartment manager was so kind to open two empty apartments in another building (two buildings away) so the 50 girls in my building could use toilet and shower. Have you ever tried to use the bathroom or take a shower when 49 other people want to do the same thing...not my idea of a good time. Neither was getting up two and a half hours early to take a hot shower...especially when I had to leave for summer school in Idaho Falls by 7am....This afternoon, I was sitting on the couch and I heard this drip drip drip sound coming from the kitchen. I jumped from the couch and hurried in there to see if I was just hearing things or if the sound was for real....the faucet was dripping!!!! YAY! So far it has been on for about an hour, but there is still a huge hole outside my apartment and all their equipment is still there so I am hoping they are not just tricking me. I am keeping my fingers crossed so I don't have to go to a laundry mat to do laundry tonight.
Last night Andra and I decided to play a bit on the digging machine...it was just sitting there and machinery is kinda cool. So here are the pictures from our playing...they really aren't too exciting but it was fun!







1 comment:
you and those "manly" tools. first it's a komatsu thing, now this? what will you be doing next?
Post a Comment