The rules are simple:
1. Go to http://www.flickr.com/
2. Type your answer to each question in the "search" box.
3. Using only the first page, pick an image.
4. Copy and paste the picture into your blog.
Here goes!
1. What is your first name?

2. What is your favorite food? (ok I had to show the place and the great burger there!)

3. Where did you go to school?

4. What is your favorite color? (all three are in this picture)

5. Who is your celebrity crush?

6. What is your favorite drink?

7. What is your favorite vacation spot? (I have a 3 way tie!)

8. What is your dream vacation?

9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
but if I have to...
10. What do you love most in life?

11. What is your favorite singer? (he also doubles as one of my celeb crushes)

12. What is your favorite snack?

13. What is your favorite sport?

14. What is your favorite holiday?

15. What is your favorite city?

16. What is your favorite flower?

17. What is your favorite smell? (here are two of mine...I know I should only post one but I can't help it)

18. What is your favorite movie?

19. What is your favorite view?

20. What is your favorite dessert?







1 comment:
Sara- welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I love it as it opens up the communication between me and my favorite people- like you! I am so excited to see and read about all your life in Idaho. Feel free to visit and comment on my blog anytime- cougarlou2.blogspot.com
Post a Comment